mardi 24 juin 2008

Jour 32

LAST TUESDAY! haha...I think i will say it all week long!! ;) HAPPY ST-JEAN EVERYONE!!!! I would be with you, all my quebecers friends to celebrate it! I miss you!

Oh oh! The temperature was too great today. We couldn't miss it! And the St-Jean was another reason to let us doing what we want. No ?!?! We went to our morning class and then, at noon, Allen, the conversation class teacher, bring us to jazz festival for the lunch. It was relaxing...and i found the jazzy girl's voice awesome! After, some students and me didn't go in afternoon classes. We, again, returned to The Forks. We bought slush and then, everything was perfect for a perfect day of "foxage!". hahaha...um um.

I returned home at 4:30. On Tuesday, if you remimber, we have to eat with our host family. So everybody was there...perfect....i gave them my gifts!!! They were soooo happy!! It was awesome! We took 2 hours around the table. I love to make fun with kids! After, I came in my bedroom to start filling my luggage....oh yeah...I know....already :S I don't know what i'll do...i have so many stuff!! MG! I'll see how to figure it out on last day maybe!!! hehe!

Aucun commentaire: