It's a beautiful daaayyyyyyyyy! (With U2 background music...)
Wow, i was just a bad girl today. I went to my morning class but......not for those in the afternoon. :O Sorry...but today was just too sunny to stay between 4 walls and listen to boring lessons...!!! Oh i'm kind of rebel! Okay, something you have to know. We CAN miss about 3 complete days of school before being fired of the program...so why don't take advantage of it?? Okay, it's a little bit radical I know. But ONE time...just ONE time! Do I have remorses?? One would say that I try to convince myself that not...;)
BUT! I was not alone!! We were a big gang. We missed our afternoon's classes to go at The Forks. It's a great place in Winnipeg. You just have the river in front of you and many restaurants behind you! Lazy and happy life heh? Wow, i actually have many sunburns on me...but who cares? I had a great time talking with friend and relaxing...haha! Try it sometimes....i promise you a big liberty feeling....;)
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire