mardi 24 juin 2008

Jour 31

Monday, June 23

Yesterday was my last Monday here, in Winnipeg! Wow...time goes so fast!

We had a relaxing morning class with our super duper teacher Kenton :) It was relaxing because we won't have exams anymore this week. We still learning but with less pressure...yay! I like that. We played Scategories a little, and it's always funny because, people are very competitive. Everyone gives his/her answer and then, everybody argue....especially a woman named Maha. I don't know why i didn't tell you about her before!! Since the beginning of the program, she ALWAYS disagrees with our opinion and ALWAYS fights to convince everyone that her statements or answers are the best! She's the black sheep of Level 3...no-one really like her...yeah i know it's sad but you have to be there to understand....heh. But it's a small negative point that doesn't affect as much my morning class. Fiou!

In the afternoon, we had our theatre (or theater...the American way to write it) class. It was our last one before rehearsal which is tomorrow (Wednesday). We did it very well; I'm looking forward to present it!! I have a good stress for the moment. For meal, we ate good cannelloni at Boccaccino's. And after...you know what?!?! We went to a gelati bar (gelati is a kind of ice-cream without milk). Oh my god! I was missing so much eating ice-cream and mine was soooo good! A nice mix of moka and tiramisu gelati! Miiiam!

After, we were free. So, some friends and me went to Sugar Mountain, a candy store. I bought candies for my host kids. Then, we went to Polo Park because I wanted to find a gift for my host parents. I found a very cool gift. Because they always eat Pop-corn (EACH NIGHT!!), I bought them 4 cute little pop-corn bowls. When I came back home, i hid my gifts because i planned to give them on the next day.

I have talked again a lot with Jodi and then i have received a sms from Yacine. He wanted me to join him and other guys in Patrick's house for St-Jean party. I wasn't in the mood for it, so i said no. Later in the night, there were lightenings in the sky and then, we lost electricity. Stick in dark, I changed my decision and decided to go at the party. I said to myself:"Hey! Wake up! It's St-Jean!! You HAVE to go!". So, I went there and everybody was surprised by my coming. They said that it was awesome that I decided to come! They were expected the opposite! We had a great night but short. It ended at 1 a.m....;)

Aucun commentaire: