mardi 24 juin 2008

Jour 30

Sunday (with a red cherry), June 22

First, I want to say GOOD LUCK to Nicolas who gonna pass his driving licence tomorrow!! I hope you'll have it!!

Today, i did one of the most cool thing in my whole trip here. With Joanie and Mylene, I went to the Assiniboine ZOO!!!!!! Yeah! I love animals! We arrived at 11 and we passed the whole day there. We saw almost 350 different kinds of animals...okay, I don't know exactly if I saw all of them but I know the zoo include that much. I learned more about Winnie the Pooh who takes his origin in Winnipeg. I read on his statue's inscription that, back in the day, there's a soldier (World War I) who try to hunt a little bear. But he just catches it. The bear became the mascot of his Troup. The soldier named the bear Winnie in honor of his own town, Winnipeg. Later, he gave the bear to a zoo. Then, an author A.A. Milne and his son, Christopher, went to the zoo. The bear inspired Milne to write a story which was called Winnie-the-Pooh. Since, a lot of children all around the Canada (and maybe more) enjoyed the story of a yellow little bear!

We had a great time there and we just made fun with a lot of things. We took videos...i'm looking forward to show you...haha!!! After, we returned each in our own house. I passed all the evening talking with my family....and Marjorie, you know what? They LOOOVVEEE our songs!! We will be famous when we'll have our complete cd! hhaha! It's good to dream!

So, to everybody who still reading me...i say thank you to be so patient!! haha! no, i just want to say thank you and i very very very miss you all!!! We'll see us in one week!!

Bye bye! Xxx

Aucun commentaire: