dimanche 22 juin 2008

Jour 27

Thursday, June 19

OHH my god. Sorry. I missed a lot of posts. But I was just too busy by these days! Maybe it's the same for you, all readers...haha...i don't know if people still read this blog...'cause maybe it's becoming a little boring...i don't know, i don't put the same energy as the begining, sorry about that...it's hard you know!!! But i'll keep writing on it 'cause i did it first for myself (yeah..i'm self-centered...haha). No, but it's like a little diary of my trip here, just to remimber it well in like 5 or 10 years. If other can enjoy it too...why not?!?! heh ! ;)

We went to Blue Bombers football game! And you know what? They were playing against Montreal's Alouette!! It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Okay, I don't know a lot about football but my friend Charles teached me the minimum that I had to know. But why it was that much fun? Because of our fight with Blue Bombers fans! OMG! You had to been there! 'Cause we (quebecers) were the only Alouette fans....we were shouting "Winnipeg Sucks" all the time. And the Winnipegers were answering "Montreal Sucks" all the time too....It was very crazy. I think they have enjoyed more their preseason game because of that. I don't know but you feel like more adrenaline and you are like a part of the game too! Me and many other students had makeup on our face, posters and firecrackers gun. Goshh...i'm looking foward to show you some pictures!

A big surprise was wainting for me when i came back home. An awesome birthday letter from my very very good friend Melissa. OMG! I love you so much...you made me cry! I actually don't know why i merit these kinds of beautiful words...Thank you so much Mel!! I miss you too a lot!! Be sure that i'll go see you in Sherbrook this summer!

1 commentaire:

Marjorie a dit…

Awesome! In that case I definitly have to continue writting songs for us :) And do keep on writting your blogs!! I'm for sure still enjoying every single one of them.. and its also great practice for your english! Keep it up!!!