dimanche 15 juin 2008

Jour 22

Saturday morning...9 o'oclock...i look for the weather on meteo media's web site...another rainy day :( So, I returned to bed...no good reason to wake up early and take advantage of the day....haha yeah...i'm sometime a little bit lazy hihi

I woke up at 10h30 instead and I called my friend at noon. We decided to go see an IMAX movie on the Grand Canyon. It was a documentary about the decreasing level of the water there. It was interesting but too much informations....too much for a person like me who have to be very concentrate when the speaking debit goes fast! It was the same thing for my friends...they said that sometimes in the movie, they just shut off their ears and only watched the images. hehe...lazy again ;)

After that, we went for a little time on Osbourne Street to do some window-shopping again. (No worry, we did'nt buy anything!) I was supposed to join my oncle at 5. So, i leave my friends and took the bus. People in winnipeg are very nice. I asked one bus driver which bus i should take to go on Marion Street (where i was supposed to meet my oncle). He said that I should take the 19. But, instead let me exit out of bus, he drove me to the good bus station! I was amazed by his kindness!

Then, I took the 19 and I arrived on Marion Street where the Northon Hotel was. I joined my oncle and we took a long walk to a B&B where he was supposed to sleep. After maybe one hour of walk, we finally reached the bed and breakfest. I had a great time talking with him!! I was so happy to talk with someone i know !

On the evening, Charles, Catherine, Mylene and me went to The Toad Pub to drink some imported beer and eat good natchos! On maybe 11 o'oclock, we went to the residence of the University of Manitoba to meet some other quebecers students. It was great! Catherine and me stayed for a too long time so we missed the last bus. So, we slept there! haha...on a coach...ouch!! ;)

Aucun commentaire: