mercredi 4 juin 2008

Jour 12

Hell-Low !

Today was a typical day...again. No news from the school...it was almost the same thing than yesterday but less boring. This morning, my friends and I decided to be more positive and to enjoy what is great in the program. For sure, it have worked...i have felt more jazzed today.

As my friend Nicolas always says, I always talk about food...so i will keep going :) So! We ate at Pasta La Vista restaurant after school. Contrary as everybody were thinking, we had sandwiches instead pasta which seemed predictable because of the restaurant's name. It wasn't so much great but it helped to full a little part of the hole in our stomach. To fill the other part, I went to the Second Cup coffee with some friends to eat a good brownie and drink a hot chocolate! Mmm yummi! Okay, after saturday, I should moderate a little bit my spending because money melt like butter here!

Faithful to myself, i'm still having my head in the clouds here. First, on yesterday night, i've got lost in bus by tooking the wrong one. And what about today? I have let my handbag home so I have forgot my keys in it. Yeah...haha........hum, i had waited for about 15 minutes outside before my family finally arrived. You can laught....but WITH me....only.

I have called my mom after I had talked a bit with Jodi. Moms have always the goods words to put you up again. So, she was saying to me that she thinks that i have been making progress. I was so happy to heard this...fiou! Claude, the "boyfriend" of my mom, offered me to check how does the trip in train between Winnipeg and Vancouvert cost....if isn't too expensive, he said that they (my mom and him) will pay for me this crazy thing!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I was so amazed! That was such a great suprise for me! For sure, I will take a hole weekend to make this! yay!!!!!

So, I leave you with this....my posts are becoming more and more short...I will try to make my day more busy than now to make them much interesting...what do you think about that? haha I'm just kidding....I am enought tired like that ;) So! Have a great night! I love you all and i'm missing you all too! xx

3 commentaires:

Marjorie a dit…

Wow Eve! Your english is really getting good! I love how switching from french to english didn't betray one bit your writting style... I can definitly still tell it's the same old Eve Marcoux typing these fascinating blogs ;) Keep it up! I'm so proud of you!!

eve εïз a dit…

Okay! Hum...Mommy...I think I have to forget it. This trip to Vancouver takes about 1 day, 16 hours and 55 min and cost like 700$...it's too expensive and it will take almost all my weekend just to get there! So, I should wait for another time ;) Thank you both of you mom and claude xx

maman2605 a dit…

Ok Eve, I can understand that the Vancouver trip is too expensive.
Now you will check for the Banff trip, the Lake Louise trip or for the Jasper trip by train and by bus.

Like Claude, I feel that you have to take this opportunity ti see this wonderful part of our country.

I love you so much my dear love.

Mommy xxxx