Sunny delight day!
Short post today...i'm just not very in the mood today and more, i didn't have a big day so...
1. School!
2. Diner with my host family. We didn't have an activity today because tuesday is always a free night for us. Hey! I realized that it's a good thing that i not have to eat a lot at my home because my mom feed me too much!!!! And someone who knows me, knows also that i have difficulty to refuse something. OMG...i have ate too much! :S
3. I talked a lot with my mother again. Mike is away for 3 days so we are alone with the kids. I begin to feel more confortable with them now. After the diner, I helped Joseph and Mikayla with their french reading (yeah, that was awesome to have the possibility to teach some french), Sarah with her english reading and I played a little bit with Sammy and his trains!! haha! That was a great way to pass the evening!
4. When the kids went to their bed, i returned in my bedroom to draw a little bit. For now, i have to do the picture for the dentistry initiation T-shirt before June 16. I have done one....i will send it to my friend and wait for their aproval!
5. That's it! Oh my god...my blog is starting to be a little bit boring....:S sorry....:(
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

3 commentaires:
Hum! Est-ce que je denote ici un ralentissement de motivation?
Est-ce que vous avez des activites de visite touristique?
Est-ce que tu as eu la chance de verifier les tarifs pour Banff, Jasper ou Lac Louise??
Tiens bon ma cocote! Nous pensons a toi tous les jours et nous avons vraiment tres hate de te revoir.
Je t'aime, MOM xxxooo
Bonjour Eve,
You are doing very well. It reminds me of a similar experience in Edmonton many years ago. The only difference is that we were staying in Residences. The advantage is that we were partying every night but we were reverting to French and were not immerse as you are with a family.
I see from postings from Louise that you are considering going further West. You could also consider in Manitoba going North to the fabulous Lake Winnipeg. I have been to Gimli some years ago and appreciated its little restaurant. The beaches are also gorgeous. You could also consider going South and West of Winnipeg where there are many francophone communities. I could share coordinates of good people in st. Malo you could treat you well.
I will be in Winnipeg tomorrow for a meeting. You may be busy with your group but if you would wish to connect, I will have a pause between 5:00PM and 6:30PM. I will be at Hotel Norwood, 112 Marion. Here is my cellular number if you wish to contact me: 819 665-2480.
Bye and keep on the good work
I realized that I did not mention that tomorrow means Saturday June 14th.
Enregistrer un commentaire