Happy Birthday Eve!
I'm now 21 years old since 1:15. Ouch! Time goes so fast!
Today, i'm just...hangover....but not a lot. I'm just very tired...we fell asleep at 6 this morning until 10 o'clock. We have quit the hotel room at 11 and outside, the weather was too hot! Wow, for a lot of years now, it's the first time that is'nt raining on my b-day. YAY! Maybe because this year, it will be a great and sunny year for me!! I'm looking foward to!!!
So, i came back at my home to take a big cold shower..mmm. I had check my messages on the internet and a lot of people have thought of me and have sent me an happy b-day wishes! Wow...I was amazed. So, to everybody....THANKS A LOT!!! I LOVE YO
U ALL!
Jodi, Sarah and Sammy came back home at 12h. I have talked a lot with my "mother" and after, i went in my room to take a big nap until 6 p.m. I ate hamburger with the family and then, they served me a good chocolate cake! Yummi! They are so nice with me....i'm sure i will miss them a lot after this trip! Today was great day for me, especially because the people i love show me that they love me too :) awww
Thanks for your call Mom and Tommy!!
P.S. My dad cut his air today for Leucan. Congradulations Dad! I'm proud of you! Petit pas d'homme heh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
I'm now 21 years old since 1:15. Ouch! Time goes so fast!
Today, i'm just...hangover....but not a lot. I'm just very tired...we fell asleep at 6 this morning until 10 o'clock. We have quit the hotel room at 11 and outside, the weather was too hot! Wow, for a lot of years now, it's the first time that is'nt raining on my b-day. YAY! Maybe because this year, it will be a great and sunny year for me!! I'm looking foward to!!!
So, i came back at my home to take a big cold shower..mmm. I had check my messages on the internet and a lot of people have thought of me and have sent me an happy b-day wishes! Wow...I was amazed. So, to everybody....THANKS A LOT!!! I LOVE YO
U ALL!Jodi, Sarah and Sammy came back home at 12h. I have talked a lot with my "mother" and after, i went in my room to take a big nap until 6 p.m. I ate hamburger with the family and then, they served me a good chocolate cake! Yummi! They are so nice with me....i'm sure i will miss them a lot after this trip! Today was great day for me, especially because the people i love show me that they love me too :) awww
Thanks for your call Mom and Tommy!!
P.S. My dad cut his air today for Leucan. Congradulations Dad! I'm proud of you! Petit pas d'homme heh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxP.S. 2 : My new kodak has fell in the toilet yesterday :S!!! One the other hand, he's not not very "sick" but he have done some weird picture....I have took care of him and he is almost okay...no worry!

1 commentaire:
Hello Eve mon Amour de fille! Ces quatre enfants ont l'air tres gentils et mignons. Ils ont surtout l'air de t'aimer beaucoup! L'inverse m'aurait surpris!
Je n'arrive pas a trouver le blog de papa. Donne-moi le lien s.t.p.
J'ai fait un lavage pour David en prenant tous ses vetements dans sa chambre... j'ai lave son ipod!!
J'etais terrifie a l'idee de l'avoir brise. On ne l'a pas touche pendant 24 heures pour constater que seule la batterie etait dechargee. Ouf!! L'image n'est pas encore tres claire mais on espere que lorsque l'humidite sera partie, ca reviendra comme avant!
On a eu de la belle visite hier soir. Tante Camille, Oncle Denis, Jean-Pierre et Isabelle sont venus. J'etais foole de joie de les revoir. Quelle belle surprise et delicatesse d'avoir pris le temps.
Dans 2 semaines, nous irons voir Isabelle en competition equestre au Festival Western de Malartic.
Je t'aime Evou xxx2605
Enregistrer un commentaire