mardi 17 juin 2008

Jour 24

Ayayaye!

I think i'm becoming just too lazy to write this blog by these times! haha! Give me a little slap on my hand ;) no no...I was just too busy yesterday...as always...haha just kidding!

Well well folks, yesterday was a Monday day! BUT! It was a great one for me...and almost all the students too. We began with normal school on the morning with a tricky warm up game. We had to improv again but this time, it was just a conversation between two persons...but each can't talk without always asking a question to the other! That was really tuff...and you know, even the teacher had some difficulty with!

After lunch, we had our conversation class in which we did our debate. I made laugh a lot of people with my statements...remimber, i was FOR the "miracle" products sold on TV. I did like a TV commercial and it was just funny...heh...how to find arguments in other way? After that, we went to theatre class and it was GREAT! We practiced a lot with different ways of interpretation. Everybody got caught up and so, we just had a lot of fun. Our play is almost done and we will show it on next wednesday...OH!

We went to a vegetarian chineese (AGAIN) food restaurant. We just ate too much again...wow, it was one of the best places. Where did we go after?? At RED RIVER EX!!! (ROLLER COASTER!) greeeeeaaaat! We had like 5 free rides each and we were happy of that. We just had enough to be satisfied. I have fought my fear by going in the fire ball which is the one where i was sick in few years ago....hehe..yes...i'm shy about that...and it was one of the most humiliated moment in my hole life. But yesterday, I did it well!! yahoo! We also had a monster truck tour for just 5$ each. This ride was not that much special but we all loved it because one thing: Catherine, the one that we all call "moon girl", received a big big piece of mud right on her legs!! haha!! We just all started to laugh because she was shouting! She were the only one who got dirty..it's a luck because she was the only one wearing shorts! We had a really really good evening.

Came back home, I just put all Mylene's, Catherine's, Joanie's and Charles's picture on my computer. It took me a long time because my computer was just grrrrr.....it was crashing all the time! So, that's the reason why i had no time to write down my blog....;)

Aucun commentaire: