vendredi 6 juin 2008

Jour 14

Happy B-Day to Cynthia!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a lot of fun tonight...and that you won't be sick! Haha! Fiesta is sometimes dangerous...I don't know why i'm saying that....hum hum! ;) I love you babe! xx

Today? What about today...hum!?
Okay, so we had class in the morning and it stopped at 10h30 because we had a little conference until the noon. Someone (a women) came in our school to talk about the activity she enjoys, (...) running. (...) (Little bracket here : I am so tired on this moment that i fall asleep each 2 min... (...) and i have also fell asleep on this sentence....kind of weird eh?) The woman have been done a couple of marathon for a lot of years. (...) (Now it's a plane who have passed over the house that wake me up! haha! I'm fighting hard with sleep! ) It was very cool because she have explained a lot of things we should think before (...) begin to run or doing a marathon.

For the lunch, we ate at a Chineese buffet. It was really really really disgusting. Not comparable with what we know from montreal and even from Val d'Or. (...) The water tasted and smelled like suffer and the food as well. So, we all ate a little little bit and took all the rest of the time to do crazy things at the restaurant....ahhh sometimes, we just loved to be young again.. ;)

After, we went to Manitoba Museum for all the afternoon. That one was very great and we saw a lot of things. The place is very big and it was looking a little bit like Walt Disney. I explain : it haved a lot of landscapes which were reflecting the reality and we have walked through them. (...) I have took a lot of picture....you'll see!! (...)

Charles, Catherine, Mylene and Joanie all came at my house today for the diner. We have brought (...) spaguetti and brownies to eat. After, Yacine joined us to see another good movie "Live free or die hard" with (...) Bruce Willis... (okay, maybe i'm very sleeping! Did you saw all the (...) ??? ) Green light for that movie too! My critics are almost more for you Marjorie ;) By the way, i heard again good comments about "Shawshank Redemption" today...maybe i should watch it heh?? We had a very great evening...it was very relaxing....maybe too much...(...)

2 commentaires:

pou123 a dit…

Happy Birthday Eve!!!! My sweet little darling... ling...Ling... Que je voudrais dont te serrer dans mes bras ma grande fille que j'aime tant! 8 juin un jour, 8 juin toujours! Tu as inscrit dans mon cœur ce chiffre qui avant toi, était tout simplement banal. Le "8" lorsqu'on l'incline d'un quart de tour, on exprime l'infini. Dans mon cœur s'exprime au quart de tour mon amour infini pour toi ma belle. Je te souhaite vraiment la plus magnifique des journées et dirige vers toi, toutes mes tendres pensées.

J'aille love you saut moche!

Papa xxxx

En passant, tu peux aller sur mon blog si tu veux des nouvelles de mon entourage. Exemple:j'ai eu la visite d'une marmotte avant-hier et elle n'a pas vu son ombre. Qu'est-ce que ça peut bien vouloir dire?

Marjorie a dit…

Thank you for the movie critics!
I must admit that I have not seen Live Free or Die Hard as well as What Happened in Vegas, and yes they do seem good. However I did see Sex in The City and I actually really enjoyed it (and so had my family and friends that saw it with me). But I saw many episodes and really like that type of witty humour... I can see how the movie gets a lot better when you actually know the characters beforehand. So maybe I won't recommend you any comedies! ;) (one's taste in humour can be way to subjective.. if you know what I mean)