Sunday blondy Sonday!!
Happy father's day to my awesome and incredible dad!! I love you so! I hope you're still happy without your hairs!! haha! xxx
Okay, today, we woke up at 9h30 in the University of Manitoba....far away of our home (yeah...like 45-60 min...). Mathieu (who slept there too, with is U of M's student girlfriend), Catherine and me waited 30 min for the bus....grrr...i was so tired!
I reached my home and returned to bed for almost all the afternoon! So after, it was already the time to eat! Mike's parents came for the dinner. It's was great to meet them! We talked for about 1h30 and then, i returned in my room to do some homeworks...yeah, i know, it's borring...but i had to finish planning my debate for tomorrow's conversation class. Mylene and me have to "fight" about a subject. We have chose to talk about product that are sell on TV...like the fabulous Ab King Pro. One has to be for and the other, against. We are both not a lot for this thing, but someone had to find positive arguments...i'm the one. I'm a kind of hipocrite one!! oh! :)
Writing those posts always take me a long time! So, i'm using the rest of my evening to do it! Enjoy your last hours of week-end everyone! xx
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Chère Ève,
Je te remercie beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de venir me rejoindre samedi. Oups! I should write this in English even though we should confess that we spoke French on Saturday.
It is too bad that the weather does not cooperate during your stay in Winnipeg. Metéo Média indicates however that should enjoy nice above average temperature until you come back and only 3 days or rain...
À bientôt
Enregistrer un commentaire