Hey!
First, I want to congratulate my sister who is trying hard to find a job and follow is old sister's way....to the ice cream bar!!! yeah! I hope you'll get it Chou because it's a really great job....you'll see! Give me some news when you'll have one.
Okay...today was a very boring day at school. I don't know why, but everybody around me...and for instance, myself....were too tired. So, you can think what kind of sleepy day we haved with the universal slow mood of people. The class on the morning, on the other hand, is always great. The teacher is very nice and he knows how to put life in something annoyed.
The first part of our project for my birthday is already set. At noon, I called the Canadian Inn hotel to make a reservation for a room. I was so lucky because at this time, there were only two rooms available. So, for now, we are 10 persons who are going to party in this hotel room on saturday night. After a good "pre-clubbing", we will meet some other persons at the Tijuana Yach Club...it will be great!
I think you guys will understand why i'm not describing you the rest of my p.m. because it was just so ...(okay put a word on your own ;))...it's school...yeah, you know...school? After this wasted time (haha just kidding)...i came back home to eat dinner. And then, at 7, I met my friends at the Silvercity movie theatre (yes again :S) to see What happens in Vegas...That movie was amazing! Awesome! Just that kind of love movie that everybody likes! It was my revenge for the other day. So, buyers...beware of Sex and the city and....red light for the Vegas film!
For now, it's rainy here...and also cold by these days (15-20 degrees). I expect for a better weather before the end of this month!! Please!!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
You mean GREEN light for What Happened in Vegas? ;)
Oh yeah...oups!!! I did a mistake...so don't worry, I KNOW all my colors in english! hahah!! xx
Enregistrer un commentaire