Internet was not working on last wednesday night!
It's probably good for me because i went to bed earlier...haha...We lose so much time on the net! It's incredible!
So on wednesday, we had our theater class. I have to mention it because I want to let you know that it's going well and everyone almost knows his text. We have began to interpret our role and put some life in our play. It's very cool!
The evening was very simple, after school, we went to a thaï food restaurant. Our meal was very very good...very sophisticated! Miii am! After, we went to Polo Park Shopping Center (Yeah...I know, again....but we had a good reason!) Charles wanted to buy a gift for his girlfriend. He shopped the first part of it in the "Lush" store. It's a place where we can find almost every soap we need and each one has it own particularity. Charle's one was for a great massage. He have to make it slide one the skin and then, the soap become warm. This soap have also a side with many little balls that can give great sensations. The second part of the gift was a massage oil bought at "The Body Shop". Lucky girlfriend!!
We made a little bit of window-shopping. And then, at "Garage" we found THE t-shirt we all wanted! Since the beginning of our trip, we were searching a T-Shirt with the inscription "I Love (something)" on it. So, we found one with " I love shoes, bags & boys"! Sooo funny! And you know what....haha...mmm, as much girly we are....we all decided to wear it in the same time the day after.....4 girls, 4 "I love" T-shirts...oh wow! It's always awesome to be young again ;)
After that, I came back home and talked with Jodi and Mike. It's always very fun to talk with them. I will never say it enought, but they are very nice with me.
That's all folks !
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire