SOOO TiReD this morning!! Ouff! But I quiclky became smiling after having read a post from my oncle J-F! He will be here, in Winnipeg, tomorrow! I will probably go visit him in his break (between 5 and 6:30 p.m.)! He already gave me such good encouragements and advices! Thanks a lot for the the time you gave me Jean-François!
So, I did the exam....and I think I did it well! yeah! They are always very easy....so, no big merits..;)
Grrr! We are SO UNLUCKY!!! :( Today, we were supposed to go at Red River Ex, which is a roller coaster park....but...again, rain was mean with us....Can I cry again to help floor become more wet? Instead, we went play pool at Flea Whiskey's place. Okay, that was nice! I was good....what a suprise for me! After one hour, my friends and I had enought. So, we went to SilverCity watch a movie. What else can we do on rainny days? We saw The incredible Hulk...this movie is not worth being criticized....:( After, we ate dinner (supper) at food area in Polo Park. We stayed there for about 1:30 talking. We decided to go in a small place called "The tea shop" to try the "Bubble tea".
I have something funny to tell about this drink. On wednesday afternoon, in our conversation class, we met some japaneese, chineese and other countries students. We talked about music, sports, movie, etc. We were placed in group : 3 Quebecers and 3 others conutries students. One time, we had a discussion about the best places we have to go in Winnipeg. Then, a japaneese student talked about the bubble tea. He was suprised that no one of us (Quebecers students) was knowing the product. He explains that it was a kind of smoothies with some gummies in it (the bubbles). But the story doesn't end here! On the Potluck activity, we saw this student again. He haved a crush on Mylene!!!! hahah! All the night before, he have studied some french for her like "Bonjour! Je m'appelle .... Je viens du Japon. Tu es belle! Veux-tu m'accompagner pour aller prendre un bubble tea un de ces soirs?" It was very funny and Mylene was very shy! But she accepted. We don't know when they will meet together but that was a funny situation. ;) oh...heh, bubble tea is good but not that much different of our quebecers smoothies !
Love you friends!
P.S. Thanks Eve L for your e-mail! It always makes me happy!! xxx
P.S.2. Mom, try to call me again! I have, at least, three important things to talk with you! Key Words : Canada's trip, Wedding, Abitibi !
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
mmmm I love bubble tea! And by the way, those gummy things are tapioca ;)
Yeah! You're right! I remimber now they've said that! Thanks marjorie!! xx
Enregistrer un commentaire