jeudi 5 juin 2008

Jour 13

I should just write you about the end of my day because before, it's almost the same thing, again and again...I think today's post will be very short...sorry ! I cannot have busy day all the time...hey give me a break! haha!

The planified restaurant for tonight dinner was the Sorrento's. But....haha....as you know guys, Sorrento's is now on our shit list (okay, it's an ugly expression but i learned it at school, in my class....so i've totally the right to use it). So, we went to the Portage Place, which is a shopping center, to eat in the restaurant of our choice with 10$ in our hands. After, we went to Ted Motyka Dance to learn some salsa!!!! It was sooo nice and not enough long! Do you know that Jennifer Lopez, Patrick Sweazy and a couple of other famous people have already dance on this great dancing floor? And also, that the actor in movie Shall we dance where dancing in that place?? wow...cool einh? I have taked a little video of our dance....;)

Yeah, I have a big contract right now. I have to draw like 4-5 tattoo because some persons in my gang want to have on in winnipeg...but the thing is, i have to make them rapidly because they want to do it as soon as they can, to make sure they will be able to go in the water when we will go at the beach in two weeks. I have also a friend in Quebec that pleased me in e-mail to draw it for her before 15 of June, which is the day of her tattoo appointment. haha! hum..."J'ai du pain sur la planche! "

So that's it! Tomorrow, I will have the house for me...my parents go to a place outside of the city for a church activity. I will probably invite friends to watch a movie...we will have to take it easy before the big night ;) εïз

2 commentaires:

Marjorie a dit…

You know Eve, if you wanted to make a bit of money on the side, you could start selling your tattoo drawings! Maybe not to you're friends, cause that would be pretty lame of you ;) But I mean to tattoo studios. Here in Ottawa, I heard of places that will actually buy tattoo ideas! Anyways, just to let you know... cause you obviously have talent (you can draw really sweet stuff in virtually no time!), might as well use it to your advantage!

eve εïз a dit…

Oh thanks for the tip Marjo! Maybe I should think about it...that a nice idea!!! You're so nice! xx