lundi 9 juin 2008

Jour 17

Hi!

Today was a rainy day :( Can I cry?....

It's with my eyes still stick together than I went to school this morning. Have a coffee was more than just a needs! As I told you we had a test today....yeah!! What a great thing to wake you up! Okay, maybe i'm just too sarcastic! We did also some more improvisations....it's always great and very fun...people can be very imaginative when they want to!

I had a great lunch time by remember with the others all the crazy things we have done on saturday night...everybody agrees...it was awesome! A great night! I'll not tell you about my afternoon, it was almost the same. ;)

Today's activity was bowling. But before doing it, we had to go diner at ANOTHER CHINEESE BUFFET!! ............okay, this one was great...almost 9/10. But before got there, level 3 and 4 (that's included me) had to wait about 30 min at the university because the restaurant weren't enough big for all the 65 students. But when we arrived, the other group (level 2 + 3) has just began to eat! So, instead waiting and doing nothing again, we started to play bowling until the time the other students have finished their diner. You know what??? I suck a lot by playing with small bowl :( I was just not very proud of me because I know i'm good with the big :(...But I was fun, that's the only thing important for me!

When I came back home, a such great gift was waiting for me in my bedroom!!! My pretty friend Marjorie have sent me a big package with 4 cd's and like 200 songs!! She's so nice....i could'nt believed it! She took a long time to do it for me!! So I took my phone to thanks her and so, we had our first conversation in english!! It was nice! She and I were looking foward to speak in this language for a long time by now! THANKS A LOT MAJORIE!! :) xxxx

P.S. Mom :( I'm just too sad, I think my kodak is really a little broken.....:( I hope we will be able to make it repared!!!!

1 commentaire:

Marjorie a dit…

Your very welcome gorgeous ;)