dimanche 8 juin 2008

Jour 15

June 7, B-day's Eve of Eve

I woke up at average 10. I was still alone in the house so I started my day very slowly : took a look of my emails, took a shower, had a breakfast...normal stuff you know ;) After all that, I began drawing some tattoos for my friends. They want to make it here, in winnipeg, on tuesday evening. So the first one took me about one hour and a half, and the others about 15 min each. I've all done them outside, enjoying the great weather and sun.

After, I had prepared myself a little bit before I joined my friends at Polo Park. We went to the hotel room together. The place was totally AMAZING! wow...first class! Little detail : one bed, 6 persons...haha! Who care? ;)

From this moment, we missed luck. First, we were thinking that a Liquor Store was near from the hotel. We were wrong, there was just a beer store...and me, I needed my wine and the others, their spirits. So we asked the man in the store our direction for a close liquor store. We misunderstood what he had said and then, we took a big big big bend (by walking) to finally reach our destination after 30-45 min. We all said :"On va tu la mériter notre soirée!!" yes...I know, we have talked french. At the hotel, we called 3 XL pizza for us...what a great meal...yum!

You can imagine by yourself the rest of the evening...I can add that it was a great night for my birthday. We entered V.I.P at the Tijuana Yach Club because of my b-day. We all had a lot of fun there!! Woo...it was awesome! The bar closed at 2:00, so after, we returned in our
bedroom. We were very squeezed, 6 in a bed...ouch! But, before sleeping, we made some massages...it was great! I actually LOVE massages...!!! So, now....i'm 21 guys!

Aucun commentaire: